Located in the Ammendale Business Campus in Beltsville, Maryland, Trolley Lane is a 86,116 square foot distribution warehouse building. Atapco updated and expanded the building from an approximately 50,000 square feet facility to its current configuration of 86,116 square feet in 2020. The location provides excellent access into Washington, DC and suburban Maryland via Interstate 95 (I-95) and the Capital Beltway (I-495). Currently, PepsiCo occupies 26,475 square feet. The remaining 59,641 square feet available can be divided into two spaces.
The available area features the following specifications:
– Clear height of a minimum of 28 feet;
– 24 loading dock doors;
– 120 feet deep truck court with 60’ concrete apron;
– 1.1 acres of additional trailer parking / outside storage;
– 2,861 square feet ready to move in office;
– 2,213 square feet free standing service and storage garage with separate bathrooms;
– 51 car parking spaces;
– LED wall packs;
– ESFR sprinkler system;
The property is located in the Baltimore-Washington Corridor in Beltsville, MD off of Ammendale Road; less than one mile east of I-95 and approximately three miles north of I-495.
1 South Street |
Suite 2800 |
Baltimore, MD 21202